Played @ Sportlink (2 Hanover Road/Vermont South) on Monday nights
To download Entry Form for 2018 Autumn season (July 23-Nov 26) click, 2018 RFL Spring Entry Form
Entries for 2018 Spring season close Thursday 12th July Total entries as at 12th July 2018 = 75. Maximum 78 permitted.
Enquiries to Mark Smythe on, email@example.com or 0411 493 054
DETAILS FOR RFL
- Played at Sportlink in Vermont South (2 Hanover Road) on Monday nights.
- Start at 7:30 (tables booked from 6:30 to allow sufficient practice time for participants)
- Finish between 9:10 - 9:30
- Individual entry only. Players are welcome to request to play in same team together and organiser (Mark Smythe) will consider.
- 3 person team competition, enter as an individual then organiser places players in a grade that suits their standard (to the best of his knowledge). Teams are formed with the aim to make all teams in each grade as even as possible.
- Each person from each team plays three Singles matches and one Doubles per night
- Cost for season (16 weeks) = $170
- Trophies provided to Premiers & R-ups of all grades
- Prize money provided for top grade only ($100 each for Premier Team and $50 each for R-up Team)
- A Rapid Fire Challenge (RFC) is offered and played near the end of each season where $550 in prize money is given out. Open to all players to enter but to be eligible for the prize money, a player must be a permanent member of a Team in that particular RFL season.
- Maximum 78 players can enter. People who played previous Monday season get first option up to certain date specified on Entry Form. After this date any available spots become open to the general public and is first in best dressed.
- Entries are confirmed once entry form is sent to Mark and payment received. Mark will confirm, via email, receiving entry then payment. Without this confirmation, entry is not final.